Huabing Zhao is an ICT veteran with a passion for open source. He has a solid experience in the telecommunication and information technology industry for more than 17 years.
Throughout his career, he has built a number of large-scale, cross-country OSS/BSS platforms/systems and operation tools, most of them are still running in productions.
He loves open source and has been contributing to a variety of open source projects, including Istio(Service Mesh https://istio.io), ONAP(Open Network Automation Platform https://wiki.onap.org), Hugo(static site generators https://themes.gohugo.io/hugo-theme-cleanwhite/), etc.
He also has strong interests in various tech stuff such as Artificial Intelligence, Cryptocurrencies, Smart Home.
Huabing holds a BS in Computer Science and Technology from Chongqing University in China.
Currently, Huabing is working on a 5G NFV&SDN orchestration and management platform, at the same time, he also wears the hat of PTL in ONAP(http://www.onap.org) open source project.
He is happy with his current job, but also willing to take new challenges if the opportunity matches his career path.
While he is not working, he enjoys watching movies, swimming, hiking, travelling, writing blogs and learning languages.
Feel free to connect Huabing via Github (https://github.com/zhaohuabing) or drop him an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Service Mesh in Action with ONAP GNTC, 南京, 2018
- MSB to Support Carrier Grade ONAP Microservice Architecture with Service Mesh ONS, Los Angeles, 2018
- Microservice Powered Orchestration ONS, Santa Clara, 2017
- MSB Technical Deep Dive and ONAP Use Cases ONAP Developer Event, New Jersey, 2017
- Microservice Bus Tutorial ONAP Developer Event, Paris, 2017